Tuesday 27 February 2024

It's Oh So Quiet.... (here's why....)

Tuesday February 27th 2024


Yes. It has gone quiet here, for a number of reasons. BloggerRhythm HQ is strangely quiet and inactive, and that's because I'm in the process of moving, at least in a metaphorical sense. I am the swan, it's all calm on the surface.....

It became apparent a little while ago that Blogger wasn't actually going to be a great platform to stick with. It's partly to do with limitations on the site, and it's partly to do with the fact that subscribing, (should you feel you want to) is a virtual impossibility. I appreciate the people who are engaging with this stuff, and it seems a little backward to keep making it so dang awkward to interact.

The solution? All my blogs are being reuploaded to a new Wix site, which will allow you to subscribe via email, allow us to chat online and share ideas, which is really one of the major reasons I was keen to do this in the first place. It's going to take a while for that blog to catchup, but I'm uploading backdated posts there as fast as I can, and making a few tweaks along the way.

Any time of year, you can (now) find me here:


Hopefully see you on the sunnier side of the street soon!





"It's oh so quiet.....ssshhh. ssshhh."



No comments:

Post a Comment

That's it, I'm off...

  Friday March 1st 2024 Ok, it's official. This blog has now moved to... jonwh33ler.wixsite.com/blog Why don't you come on over and ...